Thank you for your support at this year's Big Beach Bang
You were priceless! The Big Beach Bang is not just about watching fireworks and celebrating 5th November, it's about bringing the community together as one family. Your money goes a long way to help local charities within Southend's community. Harp (Southend's Homeless Charity), Relay for Life / Cancer Research and The Daisy Palmer Trust, just to name a few who will benefit from 2016's event. Look out for all the latest news and updates on our Facebook page, for the Big Beach Bang and future events.
Thank You! You were brilliant! See you in November.
Ticket Sales Outlets
- Hart Wholesale, Rosshill Ind. est, Southend.
- Morley Nurseries, Southend Road, Wakering.
- Rogers Newsagents, 23-25 Ness Road, Shoeburyness.
- Sancto Party Stores, 116-122 London Road, Southend.
- Southend Timber, Rosshill Ind. est, Southend.
- Station News, 58 Shoebury High Street, Shoeburyness.
- Steves Van Hire, 4 Bentalls Close, Southend.
- Wakering News, 130 High Street, Great Wakering.
- Youngs Flooring, 40 Laurence Business Park, Southend
- Kit & Kaboodle, 32 Elm Rd, Leigh-on-Sea
How much do they cost?
Tickets are £5.00 each if bought in advance either online or from one of our selected outlets or £6.00 on the gate. Please note:
- Tickets bought online will incur an additional fee of £1.50 per order for postage and packing.
- Tickets bought online after 5th November will have to be collected from our Ticket Office at the Event.
What Else Do I Need To Know?
- Tickets must be presented on the gate to gain entry to the Big Beach Bang.
- No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace lost or stolen tickets.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled or moved to another date.
- The right to admission to the Big Beach Bang is reserved by the organisers who may take health and safety, environmental and security into account at their reasonable discretion. No refunds are offered to customers who are refused entry.
If you are planning to drive to the Big Beach Bang then parking is FREE but limited, so arrive early.
Please use the address below for directions:
Shoebury East Beach,
Southend on Sea,
Essex, SS3 9AD
The nearest train station is Shoeburyness which is less than a two minute walk from the Big Beach Bang. Operated by c2c, the train service provides a direct link from London through the county and down the coast. c2c very kindly operate extra trains on the evening.
Please access the C2C website for timetables and the latest travel news.
If you live nearby, you can always leave the car at home and walk to the Big Beach Bang. There are four gates around the park for easy access. Please be aware that Blackgate Road closes at 7.15pm for reasons of safety.
What is the Big Beach Bang
The Big Beach Bang is the premier fireworks event in the area, where all the proceeds go to charity. Held at Shoebury East Beach where every year thousands of spectators attend a great for an evening of fun and entertainment.
The annual fireworks spectacular that has a great DJ and a thrilling Fun Fair plus much, much more, so come and see thousands of pounds worth of fireworks set off into the night sky over the beach.
The event is organised on a voluntary basis by the members of Southend Round Table 106 and is one of their major fundraising events. It takes over ten months of hard work and planning to organise and its success can be attributed to many years of experience dating back to our earliest displays at Southend United’s Roots Hall Football Ground in the 1970’s.
If you want a fabulous fun filled family evening out that helps support the local community, then come to the Big Beach Bang Fireworks Spectacular. 4th November 2017
We look forward to seeing you there!
Want to Help us?
Would you, or anyone you know, like to help stewarding the evening event…?
No experience is necessary and we will provide you with a full event briefing and information.
Fancy joining us. Just fill in the following form and we’ll be in touch