Thank you for your support
Last year the Big Beach Bang raised in excess of £20,000 for local charities - this year, we aim to top this with your help!
Enjoy a spectacular fireworks display whilst bringing not only your family together but the whole community together. Thousands came along last year and we hope that thousands will come along this year. You can help us reclaim that community feeling by being part of an event that really gives back to your local area.
Unlike many big national charities 100% of the ticket sales from the Big Beach Bang go to local charities; this is because the whole event depends solely on the hard work of volunteers. Every single penny goes back into your community. In the past we have helped Havens Hospices, Essex Air Ambulance, Southend Blind Welfare Organisation, Harp and many more.
Our volunteers work tirelessly for over 10 months planning and organising to ensure that everything runs smoothly on the night. This year, we are working closely with Harp (Southend's Homeless Charity), who, in turn, are the chosen charity for Olympus KeyMed who are matching both the volunteers and money that HARP generate for this event and all other activities for the year. We're delighted to be working with them.
Ticket Sales Outlets
- Hart Wholesale, Rosshill Ind. est, Southend.
- Morley Nurseries, Southend Road, Wakering.
- Rogers Newsagents, 23-25 Ness Road, Shoeburyness.
- Sancto Party Stores, 116-122 London Road, Southend.
- Southend Timber, Rosshill Ind. est, Southend.
- Station News, 58 Shoebury High Street, Shoeburyness.
- Steves Van Hire, 4 Bentalls Close, Southend.
- Wakering News, 130 High Street, Great Wakering.
- Youngs Flooring, 40 Laurence Business Park, Southend
- Kit & Kaboodle, 32 Elm Rd, Leigh-on-Sea
How much do they cost?
Tickets are £5.00 each if bought in advance before the end of September, £6 up to event either online or from one of our selected outlets or £7.00 on the gate. Please note:
- Tickets bought online will incur an additional fee of £1.00 per order single tickets and £1.50 for family tickets.
The tickets are only required for visitors aged 5 and over, and the family tickets are for any group of four people aged 5 or over who wish to come along and watch the awesome show.
The gates open at 6, the display is at 7.30 (and lasts approx 25-30 minutes), and we ask people to leave by 9. There are fun rides, food and drinks stalls and so much more
What Else Do I Need To Know?
- Tickets must be presented on the gate to gain entry to the Big Beach Bang.
- No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace lost or stolen tickets.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled or moved to another date.
- The right to admission to the Big Beach Bang is reserved by the organisers who may take health and safety, environmental and security into account at their reasonable discretion. No refunds are offered to customers who are refused entry.
If you are planning to drive to the Big Beach Bang then parking is FREE but limited, so arrive early.
Please use the address below for directions:
Shoebury East Beach,
Southend on Sea,
Essex, SS3 9AD
The nearest train station is Shoeburyness which is less than a two minute walk from the Big Beach Bang. Operated by c2c, the train service provides a direct link from London through the county and down the coast. c2c very kindly operate extra trains on the evening.
Please access the C2C website for timetables and the latest travel news.
If you live nearby, you can always leave the car at home and walk to the Big Beach Bang. There are four gates around the park for easy access. Please be aware that Blackgate Road closes at 7.15pm for reasons of safety.
What is the Big Beach Bang
The Big Beach Bang is the premier fireworks event in the area, where all the proceeds go to charity. Held at Shoebury East Beach where every year thousands of spectators attend a great for an evening of fun and entertainment.
The annual fireworks spectacular that has a great DJ and a thrilling Fun Fair plus much, much more, so come and see thousands of pounds worth of fireworks set off into the night sky over the beach.
The event is organised on a voluntary basis by the members of Southend Round Table 106 and is one of their major fundraising events. It takes over ten months of hard work and planning to organise and its success can be attributed to many years of experience dating back to our earliest displays at Southend United’s Roots Hall Football Ground in the 1970’s.
If you want a fabulous fun filled family evening out that helps support the local community, then come to the Big Beach Bang Fireworks Spectacular. 3rd November 2018
We look forward to seeing you there!
Want to Help us?
Would you, or anyone you know, like to help stewarding the evening event…?
No experience is necessary and we will provide you with a full event briefing and information.
Fancy joining us. Just fill in the following form and we’ll be in touch