Our latest news
The things that we do are truly varied: paint balling, sailing, formal dinners, parties, BBQ’s, camping, a day at the races, hot air ballooning or even international visits…the only limit is your imagination.
We meet twice a month. For details of our forthcoming activities, please see our programme.
So contact us now 07010 728106 and let us arrange for you to attend a Table meeting or event as our guest without any obligation or commitment.
Round Table makes no distinction between colour, creed, religion, political persuasion, wealth, social standing….in fact we dont even mind what football team you support!
Please contact us now for more information.
Round Table is one of the best-kept secrets that isn’t supposed to be!
Round Table articles
News from Southend
- Almost 1,500 consecutive c2c trains arrived on time without delays in run-up to Christmas
- Daughter describes horrific moment ex-husband set her mother on fire
- College evacuated after alarm raised for noxious smells
- Woman who traded her singing career in to be a mum wows judges on The Voice
- McDonald's are giving away FREE cheeseburgers - here is how to get one
- Canvey scammers are jamming your cards in ATM's on the Island
- Developer given 14 months to get £50m Seaway plan off the ground
- Four arrested after teenage boy threatened in knifepoint robbery
- Home at last: Fighter Micky, 11, is in remission from leukaemia
- Mayflower High School, Billericay unveils plans for a new £4.5m sixth form centre